Verified accounts are essential tools for the interaction within FOODCOIN ECOSYSTEM. It is also necessary to identify users who do not have passports and ID cards and will be used for automatic registration on third-party sites using FOODCOIN API;
In addition, on the basis of this tool, the system of identification and statistics of livestock, seed stock and others, will be implemented.
The present manual shows how to edit personal entries in WALLOK
and describes the account verification process.
1. To edit the account data, first open the Account section in the left panel.
2. To edit data, click on the field you want to edit. A new data edit window will open. Each action will cost a certain amount of FOODs which will be shown below the data entry field.
3. If the data is entered correctly, you will see a check mark on the right of the field name.
4. When all the data is entered correctly, you may proceed to the verification. To start it, click on the Verification button.
5. Select your region from the drop-down list.
6. After selecting a region, a list of Verifiers will appear. There is currently only one Verifier available: FOODCOIN ECOSYSTEM. There will be more available accounts later.
7. There is a list of Verification Requests available in a Verifier account. To see pending verification requests, the Verifier must click Requests for verification on the right panel.
Source: Edit the account data
Source: Click on the field you want to edit
Source: A check mark appears
8. To approve a Verification request, the Verifier must click the Approve button, and then Yes in the pop-up menu.
9. After clicking Yes, the Status of the Verification Request will become Accepted.
10. To see the data of the Account to be verified, the Verifier can click the corresponding account address on the From column.
11. After checking the account data, the Verifier can approve the verification by clicking the Certify button. After that, a confirmation window will appear showing the amount for the operation.
12. After clicking the Proceed button, the saving process will start. If you prefer not to wait, you can click the Continue using the application.
13. After accepting the Verification request, the User will see the phrase “Verifier has accepted your request.”
14. If the Verifier has certified the account data, the user will see text: “Your account is verified,” with the name if the Verifier’s account.
Now you have the verified account and can use it for your identification within FOODCOIN ECOSYSTEM, making purchases, blockchain recordings with PRORID system, auto-registration and other types of interaction.
#foodcoin #blockchain #risk_management #supply_chain #digitization #web_3.0 #SDG #transparency #ecosystem #supplychainoptimization #big_data #farming #analytics #procurement #efficiency #foodtech #traceability #agtech #digitizing #innovation #sustainability #supply_chain_management #marketing #private_label #wallok